— INGREDIENTS —
1 bunch of spinach, blanched & pureed
1 small onion
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 tbsp butter
crushed black pepper
salt to taste
water as required
— DIRECTIONS —
1. Heat butter in a pan.
2. Once the butter melts, add the plain flour and mix well to avoid lumps.
3. Once the mixture changes colour slightly, add the milk and let it come to a boil.
4. Add the spinach and onion puree to the saucepan and mix well.
5. Add water and bring the soup to a boil.
6. Add salt, crushed black pepper and little sugar and mix well.
7. The delicious and healthy spinach soup is ready to be served.
— REFERENCE —