— INGREDIENTS —
25 oreo cookies
75 softened butter 2’5 oz
500g cream cheese 17’5 oz
500g whipping cream 17’5 oz
2 tbsp neutral gelatin powder (or 12 sheets)
80g sugar 3 oz
— DIRECTIONS —
1. With hands, divide de two oreo cookies. after this, with a knife separate the cream from the cookie
2. Put the cream in a large saucepan. And break a little the cookies with hands and put them in a blender. Crush them. If you have not a blender, you can crush the cookies with a whisk.
3.When cookies are as a grit, reserve and keep about 1/3 of them on a plate. Add the softened butter to the remaining 2/3 of the cookies and beat them until both ingredients are integrated.
4.Put this mixture in a springform pan pie. This will be the cake base. With a spoon, crush evenly throughout the mold surface. There should not be free hollows. After this, place the mold in the fridge, while making the next step
5. In the pan which the creams are, put the whipping cream, the cream cheese, the sugar and the gelatin (powder or sheets). Heat over low heat while stirring constantly
6. When melted, put this mixture over the base of cookie and butter. After this, place again the mold in the fridge overnight
7. At the next day, sprinkle with a sieve or a simple strainer the 1/3 kept cookie over curdled cake. Unmold and it’s made!!
— REFERENCE —