— INGREDIENTS —
1 1/2 Cups | 300g Granulated Sugar
2/3 Cup | 200g Sweetened Condensed Milk
½ Cup + 1 Tablespoon | 150 ml Water
2 Tablespoons | 19g Gelatin Powder
1/2 Cup | 125 ml Water
2 Cups | 350g White Chocolate Chips
Gel Food Coloring
— DIRECTIONS —
1.Add the sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and water to a medium sized saucepan and heat over medium low heat, stirring occasionally.
2.Pour the water into the powdered gelatin and mix with a spoon. Leave to swell for a few minutes.
3.When the sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and water begins to simmer remove from the heat and add the swelled gelatin. Stir until the gelatin has dissolved.
4. Pour the hot liquid on top of the chocolate chips and leave to sit for 5 minutes to melt.
5. Use a whisk to stir the glaze until the chocolate has completely melted.
6. Add the gel food coloring and stir until well mixed. Leave the glaze to cool.
7.Once the glaze has cooled to 37C | 90F pour it over the frozen cake which is on top of a cup sitting on a tray to catch the drips.
Warning: Allow the eggplants and beef mixture to cool down before moving on to the next step.
8. Leave the glaze to set for 15 minutes before using a spatula to remove the drips.
9. Transfer the cake to the fridge to set for a few hours before serving.
— REFERENCE —