Ham and Broccoli Quiche
— DIRECTIONS —
1. Heat oven to 375°F, and roll out refrigerated pie crust. Allow to soften for 15 minutes for pliability.
2. Fit pie crust into 9-inch glass pie pan. Fold under the pie edge that is hanging over the plate.
3. Crimp the edges: two fingers on the inside, one on the outside, and push on the edge of the pie plate with the outside finger.
4. Make the filling: Layer ham, cheese and thawed broccoli in pie crust-lined pan. In medium bowl, beat all remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over broccoli.
5. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.
— REFERENCE —