— INGREDIENTS —
2 potatoes boiled and pealed
1 cup besan gram flour chickpea flour
1/4 tsp turmeric powder haldi
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4tsp garam masala powder
salt to taste
3/4 tsp aamchur powder dry mango powder
generous pinch of hing asafetida
oil for deep frying
— DIRECTIONS —
1. firstly, in a large mixing bowl mash 2 boiled potatoes well.
2. furthermore, add besan. sieve if besan is having lumps.
3. also add chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala, aamchur, hing and salt.
4. knead to smooth dough.
5. also take a tsp of oil and pat on dough to make it non sticky.
6. furthermore, take small holes mold and fix to the chakli maker.
7. also grease the chakli maker with some oil. this prevents dough from sticking to mould.
8. now make a cylindrical shape out of dough and place the dough inside maker.
9. also tighten the lid and directly press the aloo bhujia into oil without over crowding.
10. fry them on medium flame.
11. flip the aloo bhujia and fry till they turn golden brown and crispy from both sides.
12. drain them to the paper towel to remove excess oil.
13. also once cooled completely crush them lightly and transfer to a airtight container.
14. finally, serve aloo bhujia with masala tea or masala milk.
— REFERENCE —